Lets have some sweets in this cold chilly season. Today I am sharing you one of my most favorite sweet dish. very easy, very simple and only takes about half hour to prepare :) Sweet Fried puffs, is the modification of traditional gulguly / meethy pakorey.
Things you will need :
1 cup white flour
4 tbsp of icing sugar
3/4 cup of full cream milk
1tbsp of ghee/margarine
1/4 tsp of salt
2 pinches of baking powder
2 crushed green cardamoms (only seeds)
Cooking oil for deep frying.
- In a big mixing bowl add all the ingredients and beat well. Don't use electric beater/blender.
- Gain the consistency shown in the picture below.
- Heat up the oil for frying in a heavy frying pan. Turn the flame to medium before frying.
- Pour small amount of better with the help of a table spoon and fry till golden browns. Turn the up side down. Fry till it gets golden brown. DON'T OVER COOK!!
- Strain on a tissue paper.
- Serve with a hot mug of coffee/ tea.
DISCLAIMER: All the pictures are the property of Tantalising Treatss. You may not use it without permission.
Photographs by: Reebz