PHOTO COURTESY---MASLA TV

Zubaida Tariq--born in Hyderabad Deccan. A dynamic personality who belongs to a very famous and literately background. She is a member of  famous writer Fatima Suriya's family and also have developed her separate identity as a cooking expert. She has worked for famous Dalda Advisory service for 8 years and is also known for her cooking lectures throughout the country. Still she is working for different TV channels.Ferozsons publishers has published a compilation of her best recipes under the title "ZUBAIDA TARIQ KAY KITCHEN SAY".


The step by step and easy to follow recipes of the book are making her heart favorite. Her fan circle includes, not only biggners but also those house wives who are somewhat experienced in cooking. Unlike other chefs, she is focused on the subcontinental cooking and provide an easy solution to most hectic question "What to be cooked today??". The best part of her recipes is that all the ingredients are easily available, not so expensive but will make you,  perfect, tasty and yummy dishes in no time.

I started cooking as a 12 years old, 7th grade student. My first (and will always be) inspiration is my sweet Ammi Jan, (who her self is very much famous for her dishes among our relatives and neighborhood :)). She gifted me the book and that was my first introduction to Zubaida Tariq. I have tried every single recipe of that book and always have got appreciation. I learn to experiment from her, when I started, I got to know that ANYONE can be the cook but not EVERYONE can cook GOOD! and so she is helping me in cooking something good. To me Zubaida Tariq is a source of inspiration. She herself is an institution and is one of the most admired chefs of Pakistan.